Total Width: About 137mm
Temple Length：About 130mm
Lens Width：About 59mm
Length High：About 50mm
Bridge Width：About 20mm
1.Manual measurement of 0.1mm-0.3mm error.
2.Slight chromatic aberration, the picture is for reference only
1. We will ship your order in 3-7 working days
2. If you have any problem,free contact us,we will solve it for you
3. Since each computer has different display conditions, there will be a certain color difference, we have tried our best to restore the color of the picture. For those who have very high color requirements, please forgive us.
4. Thanks for your understanding~!!!
1. We don’t have sticks/labels/logo/promotion information/contact details/invoice ect. in our package
2. We have a lot of orders to be shipped every day, we will ship the goods according to the purchase time, it usually takes 3-7 days to shipped out
3. You can use paypal to pay
4. if you want to buy more,please contact us, we will give you some discount~~~
After Sales Tips:
1. Due economy delivery method ,will do not show destination country information .also delivery slowly than others,it usually takes 30-60 working days to arrive
2.If your parcel has in promise shipping time,please don’t worry,please wait with patience
3.If your order is not within the effective protection period, please don’t worry, contact us first, after we verify the order, we will apply to resend a new one to you or refund you
4.If you have any problem ,please don’t give us nagative feedback,please contact us first,we will solve it for you.
Thanks for your understanding and support!!!~~~
Conservation of Glasses:
1. One-handed removal will damage the left-right balance of the frame and cause deformation. It is recommended that you hold the mirror legs with both hands and remove them in parallel directions on both sides of your cheeks.
2. Fold the left temple first when taking and putting it on, which will not easily cause deformation of the frame.
3. It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and use a paper towel to absorb the moisture, and then use a special glasses cloth to try the wipe. Hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wiping lens, and gently wipe the lens to avoid excessive force causing damage to the frame or lens.
4. When you are not wearing glasses, please wrap them with glasses cloth and put them in the glasses case. For temporary placement, please keep the convex surface of the glasses facing upwards, otherwise the lenses will be easily scratched. At the same time, glasses should avoid contact with corrosive materials such as insect repellents, toilet products, cosmetics, hair spray, medicines, etc., and avoid long-term direct sunlight and high temperature (above 60 ℃), otherwise it will easily cause deterioration, deterioration, and deterioration of lenses and frames. Discoloration etc.
5. Regularly go to a professional store for plastic adjustments. Deformation of the frame will cause a burden on the nose and ears, and the lenses will also be easy to loosen.
6. Do not use glasses during intense sports, to avoid strong impacts that may cause the lens to break and cause eye and face damage; do not use worn lenses to prevent the dispersion of light from causing vision loss; do not look directly at the sun or strong glare to avoid eyes Hurt.